In addition to our billable hour donations, lifetime memberships and planned giving program, the Foundation welcomes sponsorships for our events and other activities. Sponsorship provides a unique way to make your tax-free donation to the Foundation with special recognition.
Sponsorship allows the Foundation to use its other donations to support worthy organizations without invading our corpus or regular donation pool. It allows our other donors (of which we hope you are one) to know with certainty that their donation is being used to fund programs and not to fund entertainment or other events.
Sponsorship opportunities currently include:
- Sponsor our annual Lifetime Members Luncheon in Chicago, where our lifetime members can attend free of charge to be thanked, our new officers are sworn in, and we hear exciting speeches from grantees.
- Sponsor our annual Reception in Chicago, which is our most joyous event where the Foundation hosts the Fellows, Friends of the Foundation and Sponsors for the opening night of the AAML’s Annual Meeting in Chicago each year.
- Sponsor the trolleys that take us to and from the Reception, which starts the party off each year by seeing old friends and making new friends on the way.
- Sponsor golf tees and greens at the AAML Annual Golf Tournament at the Spring Meeting: What better way to support the Foundation while helping your Fellows hit them long and straight aiming for your sign.
- Sponsor our Annual Report. The report speaks for itself, but, like everything else, there is a cost to produce and transmit and with your sponsorship, donation funds will not be used
The benefits of sponsorship are many. All sponsorships are recognized in our Annual Report and on the Foundation website. Sponsorships are regularly recognized in the AAML monthly newsletter. Event sponsorships are recognized in the event invitation and/or program and with complementary tickets. Golf tee and green sponsorships are additionally recognized with tee and green signs on the course.
If you think sponsorship is right for you, email Kimberley Scott, Executive Director, at email@example.com.